Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu
STYLING LONDON

STYLING LONDON is a fashion and lifestyle blog dedicated to educating, entertaining women about the latest trends and fashion news

Sunday 6 November 2016

Styling London begins...


Please, please, please. Don't ever ask me to describe my style because I really have no clue how to describe it! 

Hair By Lake Sanu


My mood changes so often that I can't help but reflect that in my clothes and my wigs!

T-shirt: Primark

Chocker: ASOS  


For now I will say its at times minimal but spontaneous and always with a classy finish.


Shoes: DrMartens Chelsea Boot


Chocker: SoDuhGirls 



Jeans: ASOS

See? That makes no sense, but oh well. I hope by you following me you will figure out that I just wear what I feel. 
But I have to accept that for now Net-a-porter won't be hearing from me.


I did have to remind myself that even with all the money in the world, and all the designer connections you may have...you can still make an Alexander Mqueen dress look like a cheap knock off (as seen WAY TOO MUCH on Instagram).

Somehow it works for them and thats okay...its my job to make my style and lifestyle work for me which is exactly what I will do on this blog.



Fashion you can buy, but style you possess... -Iris Apfel



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig